Thursday, March 1, 2018

BBB COMPLAINT

https://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/telephones/tollfreeforwardingcom-in-los-angeles-ca-100061271/reviews-and-complaints


11/02/2016
Problems with Product / Service
Complaint
Recurring billing was billed to my CC, on the same day I canceled. Refund never received (they forgot), dispute filed, they claim I never canceled it!

I used their service for 1 year and then the system automatically billed me for another year. 
Same day I called them to cancel it and get my charge of $108 refunded. 
They made my jump through all kinds of hoops but eventually they said they canceled it and refund is issued. 

THEY FORGOT! 

2 weeks later I decided not to wait anymore and filed a dispute with my CC. When TFF received my dispute they immediately called me, apologized because they forgot to issue me the refund and told me I need to send them a copy of my CC and fill out a legal form that I will not dispute anything. I declined!

They told AMEX that they never received a cancelation and AMEX reversed my charge back to my card of $108.00 so I am charged for something that I canceled and now they say I never canceled it. 

I am charged for $108 for no reason. 

ONE OF THE MOST UNETHICAL BUSINESS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

THIS COMPANY SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY!!!

(Show Less of Complaint)


Desired Settlement
$108.00 refund back to my credit card or issue refund in form of a check.
Consumer Business Dialog
Final Consumer Response 






No comments:

Post a Comment