Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tollfreeforwarding.com BBB

https://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/telephone-communications/tollfreeforwardingcom-in-los-angeles-ca-100061271/reviews-and-complaints


11/02/2016
Problems with Product / Service
Complaint
Recurring billing was billed to my CC, on the same day I canceled. Refund never received (they forgot), dispute filed, they claim I never canceled it!
I used their service for 1 year and then the system automatically billed me for another year. Same day I called them to cancel it and get my charge of $108 refunded. They made my jump through all kinds of hoops but eventually they said they canceled it and refund is issued. THEY FORGOT! 2 weeks later I decided not to wait anymore and filed a dispute with my CC. When TFF received my dispute they immediately called me, apologized because they forgot to issue me the refund and told me I need to send them a copy of my CC and fill out a legal form that I will not dispute anything. I declined! 

They told AMEX that they never received a cancelation and AMEX reversed my charge back to my card of $108.00 so I am charged for something that I canceled and now they say I never canceled it. I am charged for $108 for no reason. ONE OF THE MOST UNETHICAL BUSINESS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!! THIS COMPANY SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY!!! (Show Less of Complaint)
Desired Settlement
$108.00 refund back to my credit card or issue refund in form of a check.
Consumer Business Dialog
Final Consumer Response 
03/27/2015
Billing / Collection Issues
Complaint
I have mailed them atleast 10 times - asking them to cancel my acc but no one is replying my email and they are still trying to charge my card.
M trying to mail this people since Feb 2 I have mailed to there Billing, Sales and support email but no is INterested to reply but m getting an automated ... (Show More of Complaint)
Desired Settlement
Cancel my account
Consumer Business Dialog
Business Response 
We have not received any emails from the client. We attempted to reach the client by phone and was asked to send an email instead. Since seeing this report we have closed the account and no further charges were incurred by the client. 

Consumer Response 
Close the complaint

****** ******** <******@agerem.com>

Sumith Bangarwa | Professional Profile - LinkedIn

https://in.linkedin.com/in/sumithbangarwa
Bengaluru Area, India - ‎CEO - ‎Agere Marketing LLP
ABOUT AGERE MARKETING Agere Marketing is a targeted lead generation company that specializes in prospecting B2B lead generation across multiple customer touch points, resulting in a cultivating a $1M pipeline of high-profile clients. Please visit Agere Marketing LLC (www.agerem.com) for more information.




ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2018

www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference
Attend the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference for unmatched training and vendor contact. Improve your call center performance today!

























No comments:

Post a Comment