Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tollfreeforwarding.com FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Tollfreeforwarding/community/?ref=page_internal


Our company is using your services and now an important number has been down for a week. No customer is able reach our call center. The support feedback gives very little confidence in resolution as it has been the same feedback in several days. Escalated but no change. Why does it take so long time to get things fixed and get reasonable information?


Today is the 2nd time contacted to support regarding a short forwarded calls. I'm not able to pickup a phone in that short timeframe. If problem will not be resolved I will cancel my account.
how do i delete my account?

What specific process do you have to report spammers using your service to spoof their caller ID?
Whomever contracted for 708-617-9552 is calling cell phones and DoNotCall registered numbers.
Your website does not work and also your control panel can not be logged into. Can you please supply me with your phone number or email.


Hi there,
I have already read the terms of service. Its not clear the termination periods on the agreement.
Woud you please help me in confirming ending periods of the contact or where I can look up (Exhibits for fees and terminations)
This is for termination of agreement by Totalmovie´s Contract & Tollfreeforwarding.
Regards,

Is your service down? We are getting a message that says "the number you've dialed is not in service". Also your website has been down for three hours.. Please update social media with the situation. thank you


None of your numbers are working, I have sales people that cannot receive calls.















No comments:

Post a Comment